The Maize at Steed's Dairy
A secret world of twists, turns and dead ends. A place where laughter fills the air, and screams of excitement can be heard just out of sight.
Come enjoy an unforgettable day at The Maize at Steed's Dairy. Get ready to experience the wonderful feeling of wide open spaces and secret places. You'll delight in the fun and will want to come back again and again.
Welcome friends. Come be Amazed.
- Real Cow-Milking Demonstration
Our Maze Above Designed by Corn Maze Designs
Jump, Jump, Jump...and Jump some more! You won't want to stop once you try out our fantastic Jumping Pillow!
© 2016 Steed's Dairy - All Rights Reserved
*** Last ticket sold 1 Hour before closing.
Group Rate Information:
No reservations are necessary, but we
ask that only 1 payment is made for the
entire group via cash, check or credit card.
2016 FALL SEASON
Please no outside food or drinks.
MAIZE \ ˈmāz \ noun
known as corn in the United States, Canada and Australia
MAZE \ meyz \ noun
a confusing network of interconnecting paths or passages, labyrinth
FOR SPECIAL EVENTS OR WEATHER CANCELLATIONS
Check our Facebook Page
- Steed's Dairy is only open to the public each fall but we are available for corporate events and birthday parties in the spring.
Hurry! Book your Spring 2016 Event before we fill up!
$11 per person (age 3 and up)
- Seniors, Military and Group Rate: $8/person
- For $1 off admission, Bring 1 canned good per person to benefit the Golden Harvest Foodbank
- Valid on full-price admission only
- Haunted Maize Requires additional $5 ticket
2015 Huge 5 Acre Corn Maze!